“The Royal Court” of Bucharest

In 1906, during an exhibition held in Bucharest, among the objects from around the country, there was also a charter written on parchment, without seal, but with a red and blue silk cord. It was found that the document was issued on September 20, 1459, in the office of Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler, the ruler of Walachiaat the time) from the fortress named Bucharest. Known today as the Museum “The Royal Palace – The Old Court”, the Royal Court has been the political, social, economic and cu... [ read more ]